Skin Graft Scar Treatment
Skin grafting is often used to treat:
- Extensive wounding or trauma
- Areas of prior infection with extensive skin loss
- Specific surgeries that may require skin grafts for healing to occur
Skin grafting is a type of medical grafting involving the transplantation of skin. The transplanted tissue is called a skin graft.
Skin grafts are often employed after serious injuries when some of the body's skin is damaged. Surgical removal (excision or debridement) of the damaged skin followed by skin grafting. The grafting serves two purposes: it can reduce the course of treatment needed (and time in the hospital), and it can improve the function and appearance of the area of the body which receives the skin graft.
- ReJuveness Silicone sheeting
- Hyper-Heal Cream
Large scars,Large kids scars,Large skin scar,Large remove scars,Large wound healing,Large facial scar, Large skin scars, Large scar repair
Large Scar Silicone Sheets Treatment, Large Scar Silicone Sheets Removal, Large Scar Silicone Sheets Healing
ReJuveness' Hyper-Heal Scar Cream is the solution to raised and discolored scarring. Hyper-Heal cream works to produce more aesthetic results when healing fresh or problem scars raised scarring as well as return skin to its natural skin tone. The 17 gram bottle is the recommended size for healing small to medium sized scars.
Skin Graft Scars
Accelerate the healing process with the ReJuveness regimen for Skin Graft scars, make your healing journey more comfortable and safe with your skin restored to it's natural texture and color.
- Multiple sizes for all types of Skin Graft scarring
- Lessens redness, bumpiness, pain and itching of Skin Graft scars
- Reusable and washable; only one sheet required for the duration of treatment
- Use with Hyper Heal cream for penetration to deep Skin Graft scarring
- Works exceptionally well on keloid Skin Graft scars
- Economical, save over other scar healing products with superior results