Skin Contraction Scar Treatment
If the contraction scarring is flat and discolored only our scar cream is required. If scarring is raised and/or indented silicone sheeting is required. For maximum results we recommend our discounted scar kits that combine silicone sheeting and scar cream for the treatment of the scarring.
Pro's and Con's of adhesive silicone sheeting.
Pro's - self adhesive silicone sheeting is kept in place over the scar without the use of medical tape.
Con's - sheeting may require taping if your treatment time is extended. Stickiness is also affected by the oiliness of your skin. Can be less effective as adhesive can clog pores in sheets and disks over extended treatment time.
ReJuveness Hyper heal cream and silicone sheeting work very well relieving the pain caused by skin contractions resulting from skin grafts, surgery and other medical conditions.
Accelerate the healing process with the ReJuveness regimen for contraction scarring. All natural products are gentle on the skin and safe for any age. Make their healing journey more comfortable and safe with your skin restored to it's natural texture and color.
- Mini disks especially suited for contraction scarring
- Lessens redness, bumpiness, pain and itching of contraction scars
- Reusable and washable; only one disk required for each scar
- Use with Hyper Heal cream for penetration to deep scarring
- Works exceptionally well on keloids developed by the contraction scarring