Chicken Pox Scar Treatment
If the chicken pox scarring is flat and discolored only our scar cream is required. If scarring is raised and/or indented silicone sheeting is required. For maximum results we recommend our discounted scar kits that combine silicone sheeting and scar cream for the treatment of the scarring.
Pro's and Con's of adhesive silicone sheeting:
Pro's - self adhesive silicone sheeting is kept in place over the scar without the use of medical tape.
Con's - sheeting may require taping if your treatment time is extended. Stickiness is also affected by the oiliness of your skin. Can be less effective as adhesive can clog pores in sheets and disks over extended treatment time.
Chicken Pox Scars
Accelerate the healing process with the ReJuveness regimen for chicken pox scars, make your healing journey more comfortable and safe with your skin restored to it's natural texture and color.
- Mini disks especially suited for chicken pox scars
- Lessens redness, bumpiness, pain and itching of chicken pox scars
- Reusable and washable; only one disk required for each chicken pox scar
- Use with Hyper Heal cream for penetration to deep chicken pox scarring
- Works exceptionally well on keloids resulting for chicken pox scars
- Economical ? save over other scar healing products with superior results
One silicone Acne disc that is designed for the healing of small to medium round scars.