Ear Piercing Scar Treatment
If the Ear Piercing scars are flat and discolored only our scar cream is required. If scarring is raised and/or indented silicone sheeting is required. For maximum results we recommend our discounted scar kits that combine silicone sheeting and scar cream for the treatment of the scarring.
Pro's and Con's of adhesive silicone sheeting.
Pro's - self adhesive silicone sheeting is kept in place over the scar without the use of medical tape.
Con's - sheeting may require taping if your treatment time is extended. Stickiness is also affected by the oiliness of your skin. Can be less effective as adhesive can clog pores in sheets and disks over extended treatment time.
Accelerate the healing process with the ReJuveness regiment for Ear scars, make your healing journey more comfortable and safe with your skin restored to it's natural texture and color.
- Multiple sizes for all types of ear scarring
- Lessens redness, bumpiness, pain and itching of ear scars
- Reusable and washable; only one sheet required for the duration of treatment
- Use with Hyper Heal cream for penetration to deep ear scarring
- Works exceptionally well on keloid ear scars