- Product Description
- Heals large scars (tummy tucks) at a fraction of the cost of other scar treatments
- Eliminates itching and pain that so often accompanies problem scarring
- Reusable and washable, only one sheet required for the entire treatment
- Economical, save up to $400 over gel sheeting for large scars
- Fit comfortably under post-op, pressure and other garments
- Safety Information
Do not apply to open wound.
For tummy tuck scars up to 40 years old when their condition involves discoloration, keloid, Hyper-pigmentation, lumpiness, itching, soreness or indentation.
Silicone sheeting is Pure professional medical USP Grade six silicone sheeting. Hyper Heal scar cream contains Glycoproteins (Biotechnolgoically-derived fraction which is rich in oligopeptides), Ceramide 3 (Correct 3-human identical lipid structure),Ceramide IIIB, Ceramide 6 (Correct 3-human identical lipid structure), Ceramide 1 (Correct human identical skin lipid in combination with the EFA, linoleic acid), Cholesterol, Aloe Vera, Soy, and Lactic Acid 1%. DOES NOT CONTAIN PARABINS. ReJuveness medical tape is a hypoallergenic cloth tape.
Apply products after the wound is dry and not oozing any liquid. Scar cream is applied lightly twice a day(Morning & Evening). Apply silicone sheeting for minimum of 8 hours per day up to a maximum of 48 hours of continuous treatment, adjust wearing time based on comfort.