- Product Description
- 13% Lidocaine and Prilocaine (5% Lidocaine, 8% Prilocaine)
- Non-Oily - Water Based Topical Numbing Cream
- 99% Recurring Clients worldwide
- Numbs Your Skin Fast and Lasts 4 Hours!
- Uses: Needle Pain, Tattooing, Body Piercing, Waxing, etc
Dr. Numb is a NON-OILY topical anesthetic cream that contains purest Lidocaine and Prilocaine, the highest amount allowed by Food and Drug Administration. Dr. Numb is the only water-based numbing cream on the market. Dr. Numb doesn't interfere with the ink or the skins elasticity, making it safe to reduce the UNNECESSARY PAIN of NEEDLE ROLLING.
- Safety Information
Do not use on open wounds. Please see this link for FDA warning information.
For numbing the skin area before getting any kind of painful procedures
13% Lidocaine and Prilocaine
1. Open the topical numbing cream.
2. Wash the area receiving treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
3. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
4. Now that the cream has been rubbed into the body, place an additional, thin layer of cream over the area.
5. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream. and keeps the cream form drying off.
6. Leave the plastic wrap on until you start the rolling session.