Scar Types And Treatment
What type of Scar do I have ?
( note- Under contruction - links not connected yet)
Keloid, Hypertrophic scars, new scar, mature scars, Stretch marks, acne scars, white flat scars, darker flat scars, indented scars, early surgical scars, mature surgical scars, c sections, burn scars , breast reduction scars, tummy tuck scars, arm lift scars, heart surgery scars, ear piercing scars, ulcerated wound scar,
The Rejuvenss System of Products for problem scars and other Scar Types
ReJuveness siliocne sheeting is indicated for Keloid and Hypertrophic scars. Understanding that these problem scars are actually closer to unhealed open lesions, leads to the idea that silicone sheeting act as a matrix from which certain healing casacdes and signals can be induced. Through our over twenty years a we have discovered from the more innovative of the 100,000 + clients that ReJuveness products can work on scarring concerns that are not keloid or hypertrophic. We offer here what ReJuveness product combinations may work on what scarring concerns and provide the scientific rational why.
What is the Keloid Wound Healing Model?
The keloid wound healing model involves all layers of skin, from the stratum corneum or top layer of skin to the deep dermis. A keloid is not technically a scar, but an unhealed lesion stuck in the remodeling phase of the wound healing cascade. The ReJuveness research team has been able to deduce the unique actions of silicone sheeting on keloids. Silicones are uniquely biologically interactive with these open lesions called keloids . in that they affect adhesive nodal points, cytokines, nitic oxide production and act as a draw for lipids and calcium. Each ReJuveness product either provides raw materials , affects signal transduction, activates healing cascades, provides mechanical forces, or creates intra cellular environments which when applied correctly and in the right combination can lead to our goal of near scarless healing and perfect skin.
What can I do about my scar?
Certain scar types are easier to correct and resolve than others. We do not wish to give you misplaced and heightened expectations of the recommendations we give. A score of 1-10 will be given next to the product recommendations which will indicate the success or difficulty of resolving your scarring concerns. 1 a low chance and 10 being the highest chance of success. Determine and read about your scar type , read the product recommendations make note what products you will need.
If you have any questions you may always click the “ scar advisor” and answer your question you within 24 hours.
Save 25% to 70% on product purchases
- Big Discounts on additional products offered at every Silicone sheeting product page.
- Purchase products as a kit
What type of Scar do I have? ( note- links not connected yet)
Keloids, Hypertrophic scars, mature scars, Stretch marks, acne scars, white flat scars, darker flat scars, indented scars, early surgical scars, mature surgical scars, c sections, burn scars , breast reduction scars, tummy tuck scars, arm lift scars, heart surgery scars, ear piercing scars, ulcerated wound scar,
Parameters of Scar Type and Treatment determination
Scar Types are determined by:
- Stage of the healing process the scar may be in
- The depth , location, and direction of initial lesion
- Genetic and epi-genetic deposition
- Physiological factors influencing Signal cell transduction
- ReJuveness Original Silicone sheeting – silicate releasing matrix, TEWL regulation, Barrier Repair, macrophage and fibroblast activation, skin splint, calcium and lipid regulator
- ReJuveness Adhesive Silicone sheeting-silicate releasing matrix , TEWL regulation , Barrier Repair, macrophage and fibroblast activation, wound edge support
- Hyper-Heal cream Stratum corneum repair, corneo- therapy ceramide therapy, fibroblast ,elastin , collagenase activation, kinase c cascade activation
- Derma rolling and stamping - Creating controlled micro wounds for scar revision (alternative to Chemical and laser ablation)