Skin Graft Scar Treatment
Skin Graft Scars
Accelerate the healing process with the ReJuveness regimen for Skin Graft scars, make your healing journey more comfortable and safe with your skin restored to it's natural texture and color.
- Multiple sizes for all types of Skin Graft scarring
- Lessens redness, bumpiness, pain and itching of Skin Graft scars
- Reusable and washable; only one sheet required for the duration of treatment
- Use with Hyper Heal cream for penetration to deep Skin Graft scarring
- Works exceptionally well on keloid Skin Graft scars
- Economical – save over other scar healing products with superior results
If the graft scars are flat and discolored only our scar cream is required. If scarring is raised and/or indented silicone sheeting is required.For maximum results we recommend our discounted scar kits that combine silicone sheeting and scar cream for the treatment of the scarring.
Pro's and Con's of adhesive silicone sheeting.
Pro's - self adhesive silicone sheeting is kept in place over the scar without the use of medical tape.
Con's - sheeting may require taping if your treatment time is extended. Stickiness is also affected by the oiliness of your skin. Can be less effective as adhesive can clog pores in sheets and disks over extended treatment time.
Skin grafting is often used to treat:
- Extensive wounding or trauma
- Areas of prior infection with extensive skin loss
- Specific surgeries that may require skin grafts for healing to occur
Skin grafting is a type of medical grafting involving the transplantation of skin. The transplanted tissue is called a skin graft.
Skin grafts are often employed after serious injuries when some of the body's skin is damaged. Surgical removal (excision or debridement) of the damaged skin followed by skin grafting. The grafting serves two purposes: it can reduce the course of treatment needed (and time in the hospital), and it can improve the function and appearance of the area of the body which receives the skin graft. ReJuveness Hyper heal cream and silicone sheeting work very well relieving the pain caused by skin graft scars resulting from skin grafts, surgery and other medical conditions.
|Age of Scar:
|Color of Scar:
|Type of Scar:
|[ HIDE ]||