Scar Treatment by Body Location
Body Scar Treatment
Accelerate the healing process with the ReJuveness regiment for Body scars, make your healing journey more comfortable and safe with your skin restored to it's natural texture and color.
- Clinically proven scar management for Body scars
- Softens, smoothes, improves texture, color and thickness of problem Body scars
- Eliminates itching and pain that so often accompanies Body scarring
- Cost effective, easy to use, soft, pliable and durable medical grade silicone
- Reusable and washable, just one sheet needed required for treatment
- Over 50 sizes, launched in 1994 with over 1 million satisfied patients
If the body scarring is flat and discolored only our scar cream is required. If scarring is raised and/or indented silicone sheeting is required. For maximum results we recommend our discounted scar kits that combine silicone sheeting and scar cream for the treatment of the scarring.
Pro's and Con's of adhesive silicone sheeting.
Pro's - self adhesive silicone sheeting is kept in place over the scar without the use of medical tape.
Con's - sheeting may require taping if your treatment time is extended. Stickiness is also affected by the oiliness of your skin. Can be less effective as adhesive can clog pores in sheets and disks over extended treatment time.
|Age of Scar:
|Color of Scar:
|Type of Scar:
|[ HIDE ]||