MOHs Surgery Scarring
MOHs Surgery Scars
Accelerate the healing process with the ReJuveness regiment for MOHs surgery scars, make your healing journey more comfortable and safe with your skin restored to it's natural texture and color.
- Multiple sizes for MOHs scarring
- Lessens redness, bumpiness, pain and itching of for MOHs surgery scars
- Reusable and washable; only one sheet required for the duration of treatment
- Use with Hyper Heal cream for penetration to for MOHs surgery scars incisions
- Economical – save over silicone gel products with superior results
If the MOHs scarring is flat and discolored only our scar cream is required. If scarring is raised and/or indented only silicone sheeting is required. For maximum results we recommend our discounted scar kits that combine silicone sheeting, scar cream, and a roll of medical tape.
Pro's and Con's of adhesive silicone sheeting.
Pro's - self adhesive silicone sheeting is kept in place over the scar without the use of medical tape.
Con's - sheeting may require taping if your treatment time is extended. Stickiness is also affected by the oiliness of your skin. Can be less effective as adhesive can clog pores in sheets and disks over extended treatment time.
|Age of Scar:
|Color of Scar:
|Type of Scar:
|[ HIDE ]||