Foot arch scar treatment
ReJuveness Scar Healing Products
Clinically proven to remove existing foot arch scars and prevent scarring with our scar healing regimen. Our products soften, smooth, flatten and restore skin to its normal texture and color. Developed through advanced medical research, ReJuveness products are effective on foot scarring and can be applied to scarring over 40 years old
- High Quality silicone sheeting, scar cream, derma rollers and medical tape
- Softens, smoothes, improves texture, color and thickness of problem scars
- Products effective individually, work even better in combination
- Eliminates itching and pain that so often accompanies problem scarring
- Cost effective, easy to use, soft, pliable and durable medical grade silicone
- Silicone sheeting is washable and reusable, only one sheet required for treatment
- Over 50 sizes, launched in 1994 with over 1 million satisfied patients
If the foot arch scarring is flat and discolored only our scar cream is required. If scarring is raised and/or indented only silicone sheeting is required. For maximum results we recommend our discounted scar kits that combine silicone sheeting, scar cream, and a roll of medical tape.
Pro's and Con's of adhesive silicone sheeting.
Pro's - self adhesive silicone sheeting is kept in place over the scar without the use of medical tape.
Con's - sheeting may require taping if your treatment time is extended. Stickiness is also affected by the oiliness of your skin. Can be less effective as adhesive can clog pores in sheets and disks over extended treatment time.
Foot Scar Examples
|Age of Scar:
|Color of Scar:
|Type of Scar:
|[ HIDE ]||