Achilles Tendon Scar Treatment
Clinically proven to remove Achilles scars with our scar healing regimen. Our products soften, smooth, flatten and restore skin to its normal texture and color.
- High Quality silicone sheeting, scar cream, and medical tape
- Products effective individually, work even better in combination
- Promote the natural healing process
- Treatment achieves scar less healing in many cases
Non-Adhesive Silicone Sheets
If the Achilles tendon scar is flat and discolored only our scar cream is required. If scarring is raised and/or indented silicone sheeting is required. For maximum results we recommend our discounted scar kits that combine silicone sheeting and scar cream for the treatment of the scarring.
Pro's and Con's of adhesive silicone sheeting.
Pro's - Self adhesive silicone sheeting is kept in place over the scar without the use of medical tape.
Con's - Stickiness is affected by the oiliness of your skin, additional sheet may be required for extended treatment periods.
There are two types of surgery to repair a ruptured Achilles tendon:
• In open surgery, the surgeon makes a single large incision in the back of the leg. (1 - 4.8" to 7.2" sheet)
• In percutaneous surgery, the surgeon makes several small incisions rather than one large incision. (4 - 1.6" disc set)
|Age of Scar:
|Color of Scar:
|Type of Scar:
|[ HIDE ]||